Everyone is a leader somewhere. Whether a parent, pastor, coach, or CEO, anyone can learn to lead hospitably.
Hospitable leadership is a big idea. An urgently needed idea. In a world that far too often feels inhospitable, people are longing for leaders who create a climate that brings diverse people together to achieve desired and meaningful results. That’s what hospitable leaders do. Hospitable leaders create environments of welcome where moral leadership can more effectively influence an ever-expanding group of people to accomplish worthy goals together.
Terry Smith has lived this paradigm-shifting message and has grown an incredibly diverse congregation with a robust leadership culture in the New York City metropolitan area.
In The Hospitable Leader, he shares how to warm people’s hearts so they are more receptive to your leadership efforts. The many keys you will discover include how to
· Employ the metamorphic possibility of welcoming strangers to your circle of influence
· Communicate transformative truths with grace
· Make your dreams come true by helping others realize their own
Practicing leadership with a hospitality mindset is the right way–the moral way–to lead people. But when understood properly, hospitable leadership has a radical edge.
And it brings revolutionary results.
- Terry A. Smith Website, Hospitable Leader
- The Hospitable Leader at Baker Books
- The Hospitable Leader at Amazon.com
- The Hospitable Leader at Christian Books
Cover image provided by MockUpShots.com.